Buying a Home in Louisville Kentucky
This service is 100% Free and is designed to provide superior service to our home buying clients.
Here is how the home buyers program works:
- We work for you as a TEAM, you the home buyer need to be represented!
- We e-mail you new real estate listings as soon as they hit the market - saving you both Time & Money!
- We search for properties several times a day for you!
- We do real estate searching only in the areas that you are looking!
- It's easy, fast, economical, and efficient!
- We show you For Sale By Owners - giving you more properties to choose from!
- We take you from pre-approval to closing!
- We prepare the "Offer to Purchase" with techniques that increase offer acceptance!
- We manage the details of the purchase agreement!
- We work with the attorney and bank to make sure there are no surprises at closing!
- We bring years of Real Estate experience!
- We are a team of full time real estate professionals and always in contact!
- We have been trained by professionals to NEGOTIATE and WIN!
- We take an average of only 30 days to find a home!
- We have years of successful Investment Experience!
- We are paid by the seller!
Try our online home search tool which is easily the best Louisville Home Search tool you've ever used. Properties can be displayed on a map with street level zoom capabilities and satellite photos. Very detailed choices of areas and amenities can be saved for automated searches with results viewable 24hrs a day and/or sent to your email automatically. There's no charge for searches and no sign-up required to begin searching for properties. We are experts in helping you set up your searches so don't hesitate to call us.
Feel free to call us at 502-458-4100 or e-mail us at [email protected] with any questions about the FREE Home Buyers Service today and beat other buyers to these properties!
Articles for Home Buyers
- Buying a Home: Practical Considerations
- Considerations for a Successful Closing
- Down Payment Considerations
- Home Buyer's Wish List
- Making the Move More Enjoyable
- Negotiating a Winning Offer
- New Construction vs Existing Home
- Once the Offer to Buy is Accepted