4th of July 2014 Events in Louisville
Posted by Scott Boehnlein on Thursday, July 3, 2014 at 9:00 AM By Scott Boehnlein / July 3, 2014 Comment
4th of July Events in Louisville 2014
- Old Fashioned Crescent Hill 4th of July Celebration: July 4th & 5th Art & Music Festival. 2 days of celebration and good old-fashioned fun in the neighborhood
- Independence Day Celebration at Locust Grove: Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the grounds of Locust Grove. Drinks and desserts available for sale.
- Celebrating Freedom Parade in Jeffersonville: This event is free and takes place on July 4th at 11 am. It runs along Spring St between Riverside Dr and 7th Ave, with post-parade fun in Warder Park.
- 4th of July Celebration at the Oldham County Aquatics Center (Wendell Moore Park): Festivities kick off at 2 pm with singing, flag ceremony, pool races, kiddie patriotic swimwear contest and adult cannonball.
- Republic Bank First Friday Trolley Hop: This is an art show, tourist attraction, street party and celebration of downtown Louisville that brings new visitors and new life to the Main, Market and Fourth
- Red, White & Brew Bash: July 4th & 5th Celebrate the 4th at Howl at the Moon's Red, White & Brew Bash. Enjoy our Independence Day drink specials including specials on our 86oz Bomp Pop Buckets.
- July 4th Cruise on the Belle: Make it a memorable 4th by joining us on the oldest operating river steamboat in the country.
- Friday Night Live! 4th of July Special: Celebrate at Friday Night Live with a free show including Blaise Streets, Josh Goodlett, Moonshine Millionaires and Kenny Warren.
Find out more about these events or other events this weekend in Louisville by going to www.louisville.com/events
To learn more fun things to do in the Louisville area or for anything you need to know about Louisville real estate, visit the website of the Family Realty Real Estate Team
Post a Comment