Host a great 4th of July party in your Louisville home
Summer is here and this is the time for food, family and fun! 4th of July is the perfect day for entertaining. What a great day to get your loved ones together and celebrate our country's birthday!
Unfortunately, many times the host becomes so busy with preparations for the party that they can not enjoy their company. Here are a few ideas to make your day go smoothly and let you relax!
- Prepare foods ahead of time. Salads, fruit dishes and casseroles can all be made before your guest arrive.
- Use creative ways display your utensils. Mason jars to hold your silverware or silverware in your napkins that can be done ahead of time.
- Use a large plastic tub or container packed with ice that you can put serving dishes in to keep your salads and fruit cold.
- Easy serving desserts cut down on time and mess. Cookies, brownies, and self serve desserts are always a favorite.
- Canned or bottled drinks can also be put in iced tubs for easy access by your guests.
You can also use decorative paper products to help with fast clean up and ease in serving your guest.
Make this 4th of July fun and memorable for you and your guest!