Louisville Kentucky home for sale – 3 Things You Can Do To Increase Your Home’s Value
By Family Realty
Are you planning on listing your Louisville Kentucky Home for Sale during 2015? If you are, you should start getting your home ready for sale now by following these 3 simple tips which will increase your home’s value.
Tip 1 – Improve Curb Appeal
Although we’re just now starting to get over winter, and the heavy snows which we’ve had in recent weeks, you need to start improving your homes curb appeal by doing the following:
- Do a complete property clean up – Remove trash, debris, old vehicles and anything else which may be in your yard which may be keeping it from looking great.
- Plant new flowers – Choose flowers which will start to open and bud within the next month, just in time for potential buyers when they show up.
- Buy a new mail box – Get rid of your old, weather beaten mail box and choose one which is new and able to handle all seasons.
Tip 2 – Clean Out Your Closets
More home buyers these days are searching for a Louisville Kentucky home for sale which has plenty of closet space so you should clean out all of your closets but don’t get rid of everything in the closet since your goal is also to stage the home for sale by leaving coats, clothes and other items in your closets.
Tip 3 – Give Your Kitchen a “Face Lift”
When was the last time that you invested any money into improving the look and feel of your kitchen?
If the answer is never, take the time to spend some money on your kitchen by doing the following:
- Remove and replace old cabinet hardware with new knobs or handles.
- Refinish or paint your kitchen cabinets.
- Replace your kitchen sink with a farmhouse style sink.
- Choose stainless steel appliances if you plan on replacing your dish washer or refrigerator.
Sell Your Louisville Kentucky Homes for Sale
For more tips on how to increase the value of your Louisville Kentucky Home for Sale, or to view the other homes listed for sale across Louisville, contact Family Realty today by clicking here to connect with us though our website or by calling (502) 458-4100.
Post a Comment