Louisville Kentucky Home Price July 2015
What is the home price for a Louisville Kentucky home in July 2015?
Right now the average list price for a Louisville Kentucky home is $233,652 for a typical 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home.
Prices vary across for larger and smaller homes across Louisville; here’s a breakdown of what you can expect to pay for a home right now.
1 bedroom home - $113,740
2 bedroom home - $133,921
3 bedroom home - $198,588
4 bedroom home - $371,721
5 bedroom home - $552,943
Right now some of the most popular towns in the Louisville area where people want to move to include: Cherokee Triangle, Clifton, Highlands, Hurstbourne, Indian Hills, Jeffersontown, Lake Forest, Norton Commons and St. Matthews.
Before You Buy In Louisville Kentucky Do This
- Get your credit in order by pulling your 3-in-1 credit report.
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage loan.
- Save at least 20 percent for a down payment on a home. This is important because, this will help you to avoid paying PMI or private mortgage insurance.
- Develop your home search criteria. This step is important because, it will help your Realtor ® find the exact home you really want if you KNOW what you are searching for.
- Know how much money you really want to pay for a mortgage payment each month because, it doesn’t make sense to overpay for a home and not be able to pay your regular bills.
- Be ready to view homes for sale when they come to market.
- Submit a competitive offer.
- Be creative and submit a letter to the seller if needed.
Buy In Louisville Kentucky
To get started with buying a home in Louisville Kentucky contact Family Realty, LLC today by CLICKING HERE or calling us at (502) 458-4100.