Our Agent Spotlight is Jennifer Franson! Jenny is one of our newer agents at Family Realty. Learn more about Jenny below!
Q: How long have you been with Family Realty?
A: Since March 2021
Q:Where are you originally from?
A: California! I moved to Louisville in 2003.
Q: How long have you been a licensed Realtor?
A: I became licensed in March 2021 but have had a love for real estate for much longer.
Q: What is your favorite neighborhood in Louisville?
A: Crescent Hill / Clifton
Q: What is your favorite local business?
A: Blue Dog Bakery, Posh Home, and Peacock boutique. Plus they are all on the same block!
Q: Tell us more about yourself
A: I’ve been a horseback rider my whole life and it still remains one of my passions. In my free time I enjoy taking care of her house plants, reading, and spending time with my family.
If you are interested in working with Jenny give her a call at 502-727-8496!
Prepare your Louisville Home for the Fall
Fall is here! While the weather hasn’t completely cooled down it is still important to prepare for the cooler weather sooner than later. We have compiled a list to get your Louisville home ready for the fall!
- Clean or possibly replace your gutters and downspouts
- Cover or bring outdoor furniture inside
- Check your heating system and emergency generator
- Change your filters
- Check caulking around windows and doors to reduce heating/cooling loss
- Clean and inspect your chimney. Clean the flues and make sure there are no birds nests in the chimney
- Fertilize your lawn
- Run all lawn equipment until fuel is gone
We hope this checklist helps you prepare your home for the fall! Check out our website to learn more about Family Realty, our team, and look at available listings!