Simpsonville Outlet Mall Opens Today!
The Simpsonsville Outlet Mall, also known as the Shoppes at Louisville, opens today, July 31, 2014 at 10 am. It is located off interstate 64 and KY 1848, exit 28.
This outlet mall has 80 stores including Saks fifth Avenue, Michael Kor, Coach, Nike, North Face, Banana Republic, J Crew, Levi's, Brooks Brothers, Justice, Kids Foot Locker, Guess, Skechers and many more. For a larger list of stores, click the link. About 1500 jobs in a variety of positions have been created from this outlet!
A food court, courtyard, children's play area and covered walkways are also included.
So, if you are looking for something to do this weekend, come check it out!
If you are planning on buying or selling a house, you will get the best quality assistance with us at Family Realty! Find out more about us by visiting www.ViewLouisvilleHomes.com
Summer Home Maintenance Checklist
Indoor House Cleaning
- Clean Refrigerator Coils
- Clean Refrigerator Door Gasket
- Clean Range Hood and Filter
- Clean Bathroom Vent Fans
- Clean Bathroom Drains
- Clean Showerheads
- Clean Ceiling Fan Blades
- Clean Clothes Dryer Vent Pipe
Indoor Home Maintenance
- Replace Air Conditioner Filter
- Change Water and Icemaker Filters
- Inspect and Drain Water Heater
Outdoor House Cleaning
- Remove Mold & Mildew
- Clean Air Conditioner Drain Line
- Clean and Repair Grill
- Clean Out Gutters
Outdoor Home Maintenance
- Inspect Crawl Space
- Have Your Roof Inspected
- Patch Cracks and Holes in Driveway
- Prune Shrubs Around AC Units
- Check and Adjust Lawn Irrigation
For more detailed summer home maintenance information, visit www.todayshomeowner.com
For more information on buying or selling a home, visit us at www.ViewLouisvillehomes.com. Find out why we are one of the Top 15 Real Estate Teams in the Greater Louisville area!
4th of July Events in Louisville 2014
- Old Fashioned Crescent Hill 4th of July Celebration: July 4th & 5th Art & Music Festival. 2 days of celebration and good old-fashioned fun in the neighborhood
- Independence Day Celebration at Locust Grove: Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the grounds of Locust Grove. Drinks and desserts available for sale.
- Celebrating Freedom Parade in Jeffersonville: This event is free and takes place on July 4th at 11 am. It runs along Spring St between Riverside Dr and 7th Ave, with post-parade fun in Warder Park.
- 4th of July Celebration at the Oldham County Aquatics Center (Wendell Moore Park): Festivities kick off at 2 pm with singing, flag ceremony, pool races, kiddie patriotic swimwear contest and adult cannonball.
- Republic Bank First Friday Trolley Hop: This is an art show, tourist attraction, street party and celebration of downtown Louisville that brings new visitors and new life to the Main, Market and Fourth
- Red, White & Brew Bash: July 4th & 5th Celebrate the 4th at Howl at the Moon's Red, White & Brew Bash. Enjoy our Independence Day drink specials including specials on our 86oz Bomp Pop Buckets.
- July 4th Cruise on the Belle: Make it a memorable 4th by joining us on the oldest operating river steamboat in the country.
- Friday Night Live! 4th of July Special: Celebrate at Friday Night Live with a free show including Blaise Streets, Josh Goodlett, Moonshine Millionaires and Kenny Warren.
Find out more about these events or other events this weekend in Louisville by going to www.louisville.com/events
To learn more fun things to do in the Louisville area or for anything you need to know about Louisville real estate, visit the website of the Family Realty Real Estate Team