Fall Activities to do Around Louisville
The fall season is quickly approaching! Every year we look forward to the leaves changing color, cooler weather, and our favorite fall activities. Here are some of Family Realty's favorite fall activities!
- Jack O’Lantern Spectacular - This fall time favorite shows off 5,000 carved pumpkins as the ultimate fall “art show”. Open September 30, 2021 - October 31, 2021 in Iroquois Park. This is a ticketed activity.
- Boo at the Zoo - A Louisville tradition perfect for you children! Experience the zoo in a new way with characters, music, and trick or treating. Held Thursdays-Saturdays in October at the Louisville Zoo. This is a ticketed event.
- Halloween on Hillcrest - Want to see the best Halloween decorations? Take a walk down Hillcrest Ave, located in the Crescent Hill Neighborhood. This street comes to life in late October when the residents go all out decorating their homes for Halloween.
- Huber’s Orchard and Winery - Located in southern Indiana, Huber’s is known for their pumpkin picking. They also offer u-pick for seasonal fruits and vegetables, a family fun park, wine/distilled spirits, homemade ice cream, and live music on weekends.
- Louisville Ghost Tours - Take a walking tour of Louisville's most haunted neighborhood, Old Louisville. Tours are offered daily at 7:30 pm from March 15th to November 15th and are 90 minutes. This is a ticketed event.
- Mulberry Orchard - Located in Shelbyville, KY, Mulberry Orchard offers apple and pumpkin picking in the fall. Don’t forget to explore the corn maze and catch a hayride to the pumpkin patch.
- Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest - Enjoy the crisp fall weather while hiking at Bernheim. A perfect place to explore nature and see all the beautiful fall colors. Make sure you check out the Forest Giants while you are there.